Posture, Pain, Performance, & Mobility
Therapy that you can feel the difference
Therapy Every-Body Can Use
This therapy is a unique hands-on bodywork system designed to restore function, relieve pain, and reeducate the body.
Myoskeletal Alignment Technique
Information about Myoskeletal Alignment Techniques
The source of chronic pain for many arises from very common imbalances and dysfunctional patterns in the musculoskeletal system. Most chronic pain can be relieved with a combination of skilled manual therapy and intelligent corrective exercise.
- Relieves chronic pain contributing to weak posture
- Mobilizes trapped nerves from tight muscles, joints and ligaments
- Corrects atrophy, weakness and muscle amnesia in forward-head postures
- Addresses breathing disorders caused by a drooping ribcage
- Lessens pain sensitivity through graded exposure assisted stretching
- Eliminates protective muscle guarding due to joint dysfunction
- Improves sleep by lowering sympathetic nervous system tone
- Creates dynamic, confident posture with innovative restorative techniques
- Corrects sports-related tendon and joint injuries
- Enhances athletic performance through hands-on proprioceptive training
- Changes the brain’s mind about pain through targeted exercise advice
- Prevents chronic neck and back pain due to tension, trauma & weak posture
The MAT goal is to bring as much “good news” as possible to the nervous system.